Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Room for 2013-2014!!! We're ready to go!!!

Hello again!!  I thought that I would put up pictures of my room this year to show everyone what it looks like for 2013-2014!!!  So here goes:


Genres and the music word wall is featured on my cabinets this year!  The paw print will move to focus on a new word each week!


This is the back of the room and the seating for this year.  I decided to go with an unusual idea this year and put some chairs and tables in the room so the kids aren't met with just this huge open (wild) space!


Boomwhackers!!!! ... and the best little poster in the world from my friend Julie!


Here's the front of the room with books on the far right and computers on the far left.


This wall has their file folders for each grade level and the cutest decorations in the room!  Each year my Honor Choir does a festival and we get t-shirts, so I'm stapling the shirt to a canvas each year and adding more to the wall as we go!


This is where the kids' supplies are... clipboards, dry erase boards and markers, crayons, etc.... all within reach!


I've got a desk again!!!!  This is my own personal corner of the universe which features the Chicago Cubs, Chicago Blackhawks, a little Wicked, and other random fun things and of course Harm.... he's my beautiful Macbook Pro on the desk!


This is in the front of the classroom and has become my motto:  "Be a Problem Solver, Not a Problem Maker!!!"


And the last is a board in the front of the room that show just a few things right now... I would assume that more would be added in... right now it just shows the blog address for the kids, what their edmodo logins are going to be and a poster about tattling...

So there's my room for the year!!!  Now I'm off to work on the school music blog to show off for the parents!!  If you want to see what we are doing during the school year, check it out: Music At TW


No comments:

Post a Comment