Friday, August 30, 2013

School Blog!!

So, this year, one of my other goals is to not only post on this blog, but post on a blog to my parents at school.  That means checking the "no list" for kids to be able to have pictures and things online, taking pictures all the time, and writing about our day to day in music.  This is something that I've been wanting to do for years, but didn't really have the drive to do it!!  Well, I started it, and I put it out there to parents, so now I'm posting away.  The blog is a launching site for communication with parents and a way for the kids to show off what they are doing in music class.  We are a very forgotten group of teachers in the grand scheme of things, so I thought that I would make us a little more noticeable.  Check out what I've posted so far to see if you can get some ideas for your own blog!

Music at TW

No comments:

Post a Comment