Thursday, August 28, 2014

New to Teachers Pay Teachers

So, I'm the kind of person who loves creating things... Many of my friends know that I love drawing and doodling to my heart's content.  I also love creating things for my classroom... I like being able to pull out of a cabinet any number of resources to work one for any given day!

I decided to join my love of those two things by creating things for Teachers Pay Teachers this school year.  Yes, I can view it as a money-making endeavor, but I feel like when I've bought things from there, they really have been soooo useful!!

So here is the link to my newest product, which is a set of 5 worksheets for reinforcing and/or assessing Ta, ti-ti, and sh.  I use these with my first graders as centers, for use with a sub, and for extra home help as well!  Check it out, and download my two freebies... I've got lots of ideas, so hopefully I'll be able to get some of them cranked out and online!!



No comments:

Post a Comment